- Fascinating Night Tours
- Historical Day Tours
- Sorrento Public Cemetery
- Many voices, singing as one
- A special community service honours the lives of children
- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- Revamped Halloween tours sold out at Melbourne General Cemetery
- 2017 - Police Remembrance End of Day Reflection
- Father's Day Remembrance Service 2017
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- Official Opening and Blessing of Saint Padre Pio Mausoleum
- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne General Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- School Tours of Melbourne General Cemetery
- Official opening of the refurbished Boyd and Renowden Chapel Complex
- Community comes together to remember their loves ones
- Events calendar
- Presentations, Tours and Facilities
Vanitas at Melbourne General Cemetery
Vanitas is a collection of symbolic art that is meant to remind viewers of the transience of life, the futility of pleasure, and the certainty of death. They also provided a moral justification for painting attractive objects.
VANITAS is an artistic procedural thriller. The story connects to you to a new place through your smartphone.
Vanitas stretches across the glass of your phone, up your finger, through your body and into the world. Sit back and listen, or follow your own leads.
Register you interest for this interactive immersive event scheduled to be held mid-February.